sâmbătă, 23 februarie 2013

Addictive?

Erm... maybe?
I started pinning just for about a week and I know it is said that this kind of sites become addictive after a while. Couldn't say exactly if it is the case for me.
 It's true that I sometimes spend good hours pinning and looking at pictures but you know what? It makes me feel relaxed and happy. Facebook it's kind of he same thing. You spend hours looking at what your friends have been doing for the last days, so pictures, pictures and pictures. The difference is that here, on Pinterest, pictures are fun, nice, creative. Your "friends" don't make you feel miserable because you haven't done anything exciting this weekend because the whole Pinterest community is friendly and everyone shares only things that make you feel better about life or about yourself.
Moreover, I really think it stimulates creativity and curiosity. I've seen so many cool cakes, food arts, places and it gave me so many ideas that it is a great place for anyone to look for inspiration.
I could say that Pinterest is a way of filling your leisure time, however, it shouldn't replace the real life.
Real life, real stories are  always better than online ones, but if I were to choose a virtual place to spend my time in, think this would be it.
If you haven't tried it yet, do it now. I promise you wont regret it.

And here you have a  pinterest logo.
Cuz I looove creative cakes!!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu